Alignment of multiple choice question

Alignment of multiple choice question

by Edivaldo Ribeiro de Sousa -
Number of replies: 7

Friends, I need to once again support you. I'm entering a search and I wonder if it is possible to align the multiple choice questions.

Attachment opcoes.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Edivaldo Ribeiro de Sousa

Re: Alignment of multiple choice question

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Mulitple choice questions are aliniged properly in the standard theme.

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Which theme are you using? Also which browser as this can make a difference. IE tends to change things.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

Good morning Mary. I am using the theme Essential. The browser I'm using is the official Chrome. I just tested in Firefox and Internet Explorer. The same problem is presented. I tested this in another topic Feedback and options appear properly aligned. Again thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,

edivaldo

by David Scotson -
This is the Feedback Module, yes?

If so I filed a bug last week and it appears to already have a patch:

https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-40746
In reply to David Scotson

Realized what was suggested but the form is still performing the same way. I'm using the theme Essential.

Thanks buddy, I could solve the problem by following the hint of the link you gave me. Thank you very much! The options now appear aligned

by Julian Ridden -

Thanks for pointing that out Mary. Was trying to figure out what was going screwy there.

Julian