Cannot find/change Due date in Turnitin Assignment

Cannot find/change Due date in Turnitin Assignment

by Kenneth Litwak -
Number of replies: 1

This afternoon I created two Turnitin assignments.  However, I was not offered the opportunity to set a due date.  The Moodle doc says that I can do this but there is no options tab on the assignments.  I've looked at Turnitin Setting in the left hand menu but there's nothing I can do that will make due dates even show let alone allow me to set them. I can restrict access to a date range but there's nothing theer about due date.  Even though I can set whether or not to accept late assignments, I cannot tell Moodle what dateI want late to be.   This is obviously a critical issue, so would someone please tell me how to do this?  Otherwise, I need to switch back to ordinary assignments immediately before more students turn work in.    Thanks.

Ken

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kenneth Litwak

Re: Cannot find/change Due date in Turnitin Assignment

by Paula Clough -

Kenneth,

Moodle part of this sets up generic settings to begin with. Click on the assignment link on your course page. Then look at the very end of the information line. There is a edit icon at the end.  Click there and it will take you to where you put in dates. It is separate as the dates have to snychronize with the Turnitin site.

Paula cool

Attachment turnitin.png