aardvark - moodle 2.4

aardvark - moodle 2.4

by Sarah Jane -
Number of replies: 3

Could anyone help please. I love this theme and am having fun editing it but I seem to have come to a full stop.

Is there a way of preventing the Navigation block etc., from moving from the left to the right when opening a page?

Also I have added a picture but this is fixed and looks odd when a page is opened that is larger than the picture. Is there a way of making the picture take up 100% of the space? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Sarah

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sarah Jane

Re: aardvark - moodle 2.4

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Sara,

The problems probably stems from the way this theme is designed to work.

If you look at aardvark/config.php you will find the layouts are preset to use only certain block regions.

I don't know why Shaun wrote it like that as he has missed a side block from the report page layout. and made some pages side post only. Perhaps like me he was experimenting.

Anyway to get you back on track try replacing your aardvark/config.php with the one I have attached here.

You will of course need to Purge all cache as there may be some data stored that could block the way your Moodle site works.

Hope this helps?

Mary

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Evans

by Sarah Jane -

This works a treat thanks.

In reply to Sarah Jane

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Oh great news!

Thanks for the Useful Rating!

I love working on the Aardvark theme, as I know its strengths and its weaknesses. By the way, I fixed a few bugs in that config.php which, in Moodle terms, would have been causing regressions in the way the original theme worked.

If you find any problems and need help just give me a shout.

Cheers

Mary