EDIT: If you installed V2.5.2 or V184.108.40.206 then please use V220.127.116.11 below and read CONTRIB-4436 and the comments below.
Contains the following fixes:
- Fixed issue with sections not showing their contents in editing mode when open all has been used, then they are individually closed and reopened. Thanks to Marc Hermon for reporting this.
- Added small icon which shows up when updating.
- Radically changed the toggle persistence storage mechanism to be based on a base 64 system using the following subset of ASCII: ":;<=>?@ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ[\]^_`abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy". This is more efficient than the actual Base64 system of: "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/" because there is no complex conversion from the character to the value it represents. I also decided not to include "01" as that makes detection of the old mechanism simple for upgrade purposes. This was done to support courses with sections greater than fifty two. Currently there is no upper limit bar what your machine is capable of serving. The length of the toggle persistence data increases and decreases automatically in responce to the number of sections. There are six sections per digit.
- Finally fixed having the 'toggle' word on toggles and not on the navigation menu with AJAX drag and drop working - CONTRIB-4403.
- Implemented MDL-33546.
- Fixed size of toggles altering when using AJAX drag and drop.
- Ran the code through the infamous 'Code Checker' version 2013060600, release 2.2.7 and cleared as much as possible.
- Note: Once you upgrade to this version and beyond then going back will mean loss of the user preferences as you will need to remove all 'topcoll_toggle_x' rows from the 'user_preferences' table first.