Odd behavior using Questionnaire template and gradebook

Odd behavior using Questionnaire template and gradebook

by Scott Karren -
Number of replies: 2

All

I am using Moodle version 2.3.4+ (Build: 20130214) and Questionnaire version 2012110701.

I have come across some odd behavior when using a questionnaire template across multiple courses in conjunction with the gradebook.  I followed the instructions at http://docs.moodle.org/23/en/Setting_up_a_questionnaire#Template_questionnaire_used_in_multiple_courses to setup my template.  

When I add the questionnaire to the individual course(s) I am finding that I need to click "Save and return to course", go back and "Edit" the questionnaire and then save it again before the grade item will appear.  I have verified in the database that the grade item is not created in the mdl_grade_items table until I save the questionnaire a second time.  

Am I doing something wrong, is this normal behavior, or is this a bug?  Any ideas?

Scott

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Scott Karren

Re: Odd behavior using Questionnaire template and gradebook

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Scott, thanks for reporting this minor bug. I confirm it and will open an issue for this in the tracker.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Odd behavior using Questionnaire template and gradebook

by Scott Karren -

Joseph,

Thanks for the quick reply.  Love the module by the way, has been a great help for our company in making our courses and eLearning modules better by soliciting feedback from all users.

Scott