insert another aplication in moodle

insert another aplication in moodle

by Megawati Pratiwi Rifai -
Number of replies: 3

I want to develop Moodle, how to add another menu that are not available in Moodle? So here I want to add a new php source code in Moodle and will I make the menu in Moodle, please help

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Megawati Pratiwi Rifai

Re: insert another aplication in moodle

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. I have just sent you a message to let you know I have moved this to the General Developer forum.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Megawati Pratiwi Rifai -

hi mary!
I worked on this project for my thesis and I happened to choose the e-learning with the title of "observing students' cognitive styles based on Myers briggs type indicator to observe the browsing behavior of students". so the project will compare students' cognitive styles derived from questionnaires myers briggs type indicator with the browsing behavior of students using the backpropagation method. The project will be developed with Moodle. I am confused propagation method to add menu php shaped into Moodle. please help

In reply to Megawati Pratiwi Rifai

by Hubert Chathi -

I'm not sure what you mean by adding a "menu".  Can you explain what you mean?

Moodle has several plugin types, depending on what you want to do.  The ones that are most likely to be interest to you, as far as I can tell, are the block plugins (blocks are the things that generally appear on the sides of the page, though it is possible -- either through code in the page or in the theme -- for them to appear in other places as well), or activity modules (which are generally used for the contents and interactions of a course).