Background color in Cloze question type

Re: Background color in Cloze question type

by Joshua Bragg -
Number of replies: 3

Tim,

YES!  I finally got a chance to try this out.  A sample of what it looks like is below.  This is exactly what I was looking for.  I use Adaptive(no penalties) all the time so students can check their answers to their homework on their own time.  This would be much more helpful to them.

If this and MDL-37784 (also visible below) got fixed that would make my students and I happy campers.  Sadly, I know only enough of git to do set it up and type git pull.  One of my many projects for the summer...  Then I could fix it locally myself without jumping through too many hoops.

In reply to Joshua Bragg

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Joshua "If this and MDL-37784 (also visible below) got fixed that would make my students and I happy campers."

Have you voted for MDL-37784? Have you tried the very easy fix I provided in my patch there?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Joshua Bragg -
Since I reported it, I can't vote for it. ;) I haven't tried it yet. I'll try to soon.
In reply to Joshua Bragg

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Thats a YES for me too.  It is a small thing, but it really changes the mood of the activity.

Thanks so much.

Attachment adapativeYes.PNG