Completion tracking on specific choice selected

Re: Completion tracking on specific choice selected

by Dan Marsden -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

HI Michael - I think it makes sense to add something like this to core - I'd be happy to review a patch if someone else did the work - not really sure how much work would be involved - I'd have to take a closer look but I wouldn't expect it to be more than 1 weeks work.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Andy Hoang -

I'd be really keen to see this modification as the choice is the most obvious  tool for this purpose I think

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Leticia Dark-rose -

Hi Dan,

Did any further updates occur on the Choice activity?

I am looking to use it to record an online Student Agreement. 

I.e. the student has  to take the activity, read and sign the agreement by selecting the single choice - 'I agree to the terms....'.

I ideally would like to hide/restrict all other learning objects in a course until the student selects and saves this choice.

Could you please advise?

Kind Regards,

Leticia

In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You could do this by only giving them one choice - "I agree" and with the completion criterion set to having to make a choice.