Hello, I'm new. I'm a German Teacher of a Laptop Class

Hello, I'm new. I'm a German Teacher of a Laptop Class

by S. Fieler -
Number of replies: 2

I just want do say hello here. As the topic says I'm a future teacher of a laptop class. I'm from Bavaria and when our new school year starts in one week, I will teach a so called laptopklasse. This means every student im my class has a laptop of his own. And we work with it not only at school but although at home for homework.

I was looking for an e-learning platform that fits to my ideas for a very long time. I tried several platforms but moodle simpy is the best. Congratulation and many thanks for all the work and time you put in this project.

As soon as I will have ajusted moodle to our website an everything ist complete, I will post the URL.

Im very interested in sharing material, tipps and ideas. Is there perhaps even a German teacher using moodle here? I'm teaching at Hauptschule 9th and 10th grade (German counting) Mittlere-Reife-Zug(information for German teachers). My students are 14 to 16 years old.

So, for now, my introduction ends, I'm going to the Themes-Forum, as I have some questions.

I'm really looking forward to work with moodle with my class, after I did a lot of testing in the holidays now. Sorry, if my English is not so good, I hope you can understand me.

Greetings from Bavaria
Susanne 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to S. Fieler

Re: Hello, I'm new. I'm a German Teacher of a Laptop Class

by Art Lader -
Hi,

Yep, there are German teachers here. There are Germans who teach all sorts of stuff and teachers _of_ German. I am the second kind. http://moodle.org/user/view.php?id=504&course=5

HERZLICH WILLKOMMEN! smile
In reply to Art Lader

Re: Hello, I'm new. I'm a German Teacher of a Laptop Class

by S. Fieler -
Thank you for the warm welcome and the hint to the German Forum.

Greetings from Bavaria,
Susanne