Restyling the Journal Module as the "Feedback Module"

Re: Restyling the Journal Module as the "Lecture Feedback Module"

by Timothy Takemoto -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Don
Thank you very much. That is super.

The Attendance slip module really is a deal breaker.
There is no way of obtaining its functionality in any other way.

Professor Okuda still looks quite young. I hope someone else supports this module before he retires but then that will be after I retire I guess so I should be okay. Please tell him thank you and that he as at least one fan in me. The unique numbers ideas is genius but perhaps that was Mr. Sekiya's idea.
http://jinbunweb.sgu.ac.jp/~okuda/pict/okuda.html

I am thinking of recommending it to a professor who wants to increase student attendance at a locally held academic conference. Faculty at her university to could be encouraged to use the module all with the same long list of attendance codes. Students could be given a code when they attend the conference which might contribute to their mark.  I wonder if it now has any effect on the grade book.

I wonder if Tom Robb's module has unique pass codes. Some of my students have been known to be good at "daihen:" saying "here" for their absent friends at role call, in a different tone of voice.

Thanks for the heads up on your worship. I hardly use Moodle, except on a small scale in my own classes, any more alas. There is no technical support. Perhaps I will start again.

Thanks again
Tim