Different sheduling information of activities in moodle for different group of student in moodle

Different sheduling information of activities in moodle for different group of student in moodle

by Sudhanshu Verma -
Number of replies: 2

Hi All,

I am integrating moodle with PeopleSoft.For this I am  using moodle external database for authentication and enrolment purpose.In PeopleSoft for each course there are some class (classes are group of student with different or same teacher).For each course I decided to make a single course in moodle and for each class I am creating a moodle group in same course to avoid replication of activities and saving space in moodle.I want that if a teacher is teaching two classes then he will be able to setup a moodle activities with diffrent sheduling information(means diffrent submission date, quiz attempt date).Has any body have Idea on this how I do this.

Thanks in advance,

Sudhanshu Verma

Ballistic Learning

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sudhanshu Verma

Re: Different sheduling information of activities in moodle for different group of student in moodle

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

Different activities can be set up and made available to each of the groupings you have created to mirror your classes.

http://docs.moodle.org/23/en/Groups_FAQ#Can_I_have_one_set_of_groups_for_Activity_A_and_another_set_of_groups_for_Activity_B.3F

In reply to Richard Oelmann

Re: Different sheduling information of activities in moodle for different group of student in moodle

by Sudhanshu Verma -

Thanks for your reply!!.

I know that moodle allows to do this .As I am moodle developer I want to do that same activity can be given to diffrent grouping with different sheduling information.How I do this technically?