Error with Cover theme and Internet Explorer

Error with Cover theme and Internet Explorer

by Juan Ezeiza -
Number of replies: 4

We're using Cover theme with Moodle 2.4.1. in our website http://www.axular.eu/overclock
There's no problem with Firefox or Google Chrome, but it can't be seen properly with Internet Explorer.

Firefox

Internet Explorer

I attach the error message. Any idea about what should be done?

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan Ezeiza

Re: Error with Cover theme and Internet Explorer

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I have just downloaded and tested Cover theme in IE9 and all works well on the latest version of Moodle 2.4 which was updated only two days ago, so I suspect the problem could be coming from changes to your theme. 

However the YUI loader.js, which is what the Error message mentions, looks like it could be the YUI Combo loader that loads the stylesheets, but I am not sure.

I'll see if I can get John Stabinger, who built Cover theme, to look into this for you.

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by John St -

Just tested in ie8 and ie9 and it works fine. 

what custom changes have you done?

In reply to John St

by John St -

Further to that, I do see the yui loader error on your version. Have you cleared the moodle cache lately? I also see a flash/swf type div being loaded near the head, so maybe that is causing a conflict. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John St

Er: Re: Error with Cover theme and Internet Explorer

by Juan Ezeiza -

Thank you very much, John. I've cleared the cache and it works fine now. In fact, I only changed the logo of the theme. However, I will update the version of Moodle as Mary suggests.