Adding info to the lesson header content

Adding info to the lesson header content

על ידי Fran San בתאריך
מספר תגובות: 4

Hi all,

My moodle version is 2.3.2+.

I would like to add the lesson name to the header content of all my lessons. Now it just appears the page title on a grey bar.

Attached you could find a snapshot of what I say.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards.

צרופה content_header.png
ממוצע דרוגים: -
בתגובה ל: Fran San

Re: Adding info to the lesson header content

על ידי Joseph Rézeau בתאריך
תמונה של Core developers תמונה של Particularly helpful Moodlers תמונה של Plugin developers תמונה של Testers תמונה של Translators

Sorry, I do not understand your question. Could you please be more specific? What do you call "the header content of all my lessons"?

Joseph

בתגובה ל: Joseph Rézeau

על ידי Fran San בתאריך

Hi Joseph,

Sorry about my explanation.

The content pages of my lessons have on the top a grey bar (mainbar.png) and show the page title like my screenshot shows. All the contents I insert and that "header" are included in $lessoncontent variable.

Attached you could find another screenshot more specific.

Thanks a lot.

צרופה content page.PNG
בתגובה ל: Fran San

על ידי Joseph Rézeau בתאריך
תמונה של Core developers תמונה של Particularly helpful Moodlers תמונה של Plugin developers תמונה של Testers תמונה של Translators

Sorry, I still do not understand "The content pages of my lessons have on the top a grey bar (mainbar.png)". Where would that mainbar.png come from? Do you mean that in the Page contents field of your Contents questions you insert a *.png image? I am totally lost. Please, please provide much more detailed explanations as to what you are doing.

This is what a Lesson Contents page looks like in Moodle 2, using the Standard theme.

screenshot #1

בתגובה ל: Joseph Rézeau

על ידי Fran San בתאריך

Mainbar is on my theme folder. It's a custom theme. 

I don't insert this img neither the title page, this is why I call it "header". That zone ( Title page and grey bar) appears with the upgrading from 2.2 to 2.3.2 (my current version). I like that new zone but I would like to modify it.

I didn't add that zone, it appears with the new moodle version עצוב It is not a content I add in every page.

I know where the css is (on my theme file) and I could modify just the style. I want to modify the content of that info not the style. 

.generalbox h2,h3.sectionname, h2.headingblock,h2.main,h3.main, h2.main a, h3.main a, div.loginpanel h2, div.signuppanel h2 {
font-weight: 600;
letter-spacing: -1px;
line-height: 1.3em;
font-size: 28px;
border-bottom: 0px solid #eee;
padding-bottom: 2px;
background: url([[pix:theme|mainbar]]) repeat-x;
background-position: 0% 100%;
}

I would like to show on it something like that:

Title page                                                                            Lesson name

Thanks a lot