Learner Report not displaying all records

Learner Report not displaying all records

by Linda Leinwand -
Number of replies: 3

I'm using the sql for the Learner report by Learner with grades from the ad-hoc contributed reports and not all of the Learners are shown when viewing report.  It looks like only 5000 records are being exported.  I have almost that many users taking multiple courses; is there any way to  increase that size limitation?

Thanks for your help.

Linda

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Linda Leinwand

Re: Learner Report not displaying all records

by Juan F -

Linda, what is the SQL you're using for the report?  I lost the link to the ad-hoc repots.

In reply to Juan F

by Linda Leinwand -

Here's what I ran (I think you found it on my other post):

SELECT u.firstname AS 'Name' , u.lastname AS 'Surname', c.fullname AS 'Course', cc.name AS 'Category', CASE WHEN gi.itemtype = 'Course'    THEN c.fullname + ' Course Total'  ELSE gi.itemname END AS 'Item Name', ROUND(gg.finalgrade,2) AS Score,ROUND(gg.rawgrademax,2) AS Max, ROUND(gg.finalgrade / gg.rawgrademax * 100 ,2) AS Percentage, IF (ROUND(gg.finalgrade / gg.rawgrademax * 100 ,2) > 79,'Yes' , 'No') AS Pass FROM prefix_course AS c JOIN prefix_context AS ctx ON c.id = ctx.instanceid JOIN prefix_role_assignments AS ra ON ra.contextid = ctx.id JOIN prefix_user AS u ON u.id = ra.userid JOIN prefix_grade_grades AS gg ON gg.userid = u.id JOIN prefix_grade_items AS gi ON gi.id = gg.itemid JOIN prefix_course_categories AS cc ON cc.id = c.category WHERE  gi.courseid = c.id AND gi.itemname != 'Attendance'ORDER BY `Name` ASC

Thanks for checking this out...

Linda

In reply to Linda Leinwand

by Mark Thornton -

Dear Linda,

I found exactly the same limit.  I have posted a bug report here: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/CONTRIB-4166

I don't know where the limit is set, nor how to get round it.  For the time being, I am just splitting my main report into smaller units, which return less than 5,000 rows.