[RELEASED] Aardvark 2.4 Magpie BETA

[RELEASED] Aardvark 2.4 Magpie BETA

by Shaun Daubney -
Number of replies: 3

Just in case anyone is interested, I have uploaded the latest BETA release of my theme with compatiblity for Moodle 2.4

There's still work to do and I may not get the SVG icons done until 2.5 but we'll see.

LINK

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shaun Daubney

Re: [RELEASED] Aardvark 2.4 Magpie BETA

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Shaun,

Whilst I am pleased you have updated Aardvark for 2.4, like I have just said to Julian, I hate being the messanger who brings bad tidings, but...

1. your layout files carry the now depreciated <?php echo core_renderer::MAIN_CONTENT_TOKEN ?> see base/layout/general.php for guidance
  2. there are some new additions to ALL theme layouts these are for courseheader and coursefooter again see base/layout/general.php for guidance

Sorry...sad

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Evans

by Shaun Daubney -

haha that's ok. I was sure there would be other things that needed changing. That's why I got it up as soon as poss in BETA. I'll try and fix those tonight. Thank you.

In reply to Mary Evans

by Shaun Daubney -

I've made all of these changes to the code and it's on GITHUB. Will upload a new BETA before the end of the week.