How to remove header and sidebar from popup Page?

How to remove header and sidebar from popup Page?

by Aylwin Cal -
Number of replies: 4

Since upgrading to 2.4, it seems that popup pages aren't working as the should.  With Internet Explorer, popup pages are displayed without any header or sidbar.  However, with Firefox and Chrome the header and sidebar and displayed.

Is there a know issue with this?  If not, any idea how I can fix this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aylwin Cal

Re: How to remove header and sidebar from popup Page?

by Andre Kruger -

I have the same problem since upgrading to version 2.4. Where my content used to show I only have a link now to the external URL. I had to implement IFrames to show the content. I will test with IE to see if my header and sidebar is also gone and let you know.

In reply to Aylwin Cal

by Andre Kruger -

Yes, I have the same issue, in IE (10) there are no Sidebar or Headers, and it shows the external content in the browser window.

In Chrome (v23), Firefox (17.01) and Safari (v5.1.7) I have a header, sidebar and only the url link to my external content. The content iself does not show.

In reply to Andre Kruger

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello there. I wonder if  this might be related to this  tracker issue here MDL-37015

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Andre Kruger -

Thanks Mary, this looks like this issue was already fixed in the lastest build, will download and try again. I should learn by now to always search the tracker issues for potential problems and solutions! smile