season's greetings to you !
to add an IMAGE:
- add a link from the "Source file" files area of your HotPot activity in Moodle, to the image file in the repository
- go to your Moodle course page
- switch into edit mode
- click edit icon for your HotPot activity
- in "Source file" files area, click "Add"
- choose repository
- choose image file
- when prompted select "Create alias/shortcut"
- click "Save changes" button and return to course page
<img src="my_image.jpg" />
to add AUDIO file:
- add link from HotPot activity's "Source file" files areas to the audio file in the repository (similar to adding image as described above)
- add the audio to the Hot Potatoes file by copying and pasting the following HTML - change the mp3 file name to the name of the audio file you want to use
- you may need to switch the "Use media filter" setting to "Moodle's standard Moodle filter" (see screenshot)