Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

by Alexandre Pereira -
Number of replies: 2

Hello everybody,

This is my first topic on the forum, I researched and found no case or solution to my current situation.

I'm using Moodle 2.3.2 and mod certificate 2012092101 (mod_certificate_moodle23_2012092101)

Normally installed and created a certificate for a course. After configuring the display and return to the course, I clicked to check the certificate ... to my surprise, Internal Server Error occurs.

Checked permission and is at 755. We also checked whether it was a mistake in the installation, but everything went well.

I am sending pictures attached to orient better in my explanation. Please could someone help me in solving this problem? : s

Attachment 2.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alexandre Pereira

Re: Internal Server Error

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

This is usually a permissions issue, however you did say that the permissions were set to 755, so am not sure. I would try "chmod 755 -R certificate" in the mod directory and see if that sorts it out. Otherwise, turn on debugging mode and see if an error message is displayed.

In reply to Mark Nelson

Re: Internal Server Error

by Alexandre Pereira -

Hello Mark,

It really was a permission problem. One of arquvios ended up with 644, the 500 error happening.

Thank you for your support and attention given to users.

Greetings,
Alexandre Pereira