Hotpot quiz results no longer being recorded

Re: Hotpot quiz results no longer being recorded

by Art Mercer -
Number of replies: 0
Hi Gordon, The server admins told me they turned off the parsing in the hotpot directory, so I waited over the weekend to let the students give it the acid test - it all seems to be working - so I am relieved, as are the students. I forwarded your email to them last Thursday and even had them log in as a moodle user to see the problems, I didn't know they changed out the hotpot-full.js file to a modified version - they didn't mention that to me, I was waiting to see if the parsing error could be fixed on their part. I guess I unintentionally forwarded your attached modified files as well. Anyway, many thanks, I am sure it wouldn't be fixed yet without your help, I was getting frustrated to the point of giving up on that install and moving to another server/host. I was going to upgrade to Moodle 2.x but can't as the required php version is not installed. It might experience the same problems on the present host - I like to know for sure what exactly the fix was in case there is a next time! Again, many, many, thanks! This forum is a great resource thanks to the moderator. smile Art