Quiz Report User Profile Link

Quiz Report User Profile Link

написао/ла Michael Hughes -
Број одговора: 3
Слика Core developers Слика Particularly helpful Moodlers Слика Plugin developers

Just a quick question on reasoning...

The User link on the quiz report (mod/quiz/report.php) appears to link to /user/profile.php. This seems to be at odds with other user profile links within a class that point at /user/view.php.

Both instances include the course as a parameter so I'm just wondering why this was the case?

profile.php prevents the viewing of the profile if all of the following are true:

1. the user is not looking at themselves -AND-
  2. forcelogin is set -AND-
  3. the viewing user doesn't have the "moodle/user:viewdetails" capability on the user being viewed's context (line 70) -AND-
  4. the user being viewed is not a course contact role

So am I missing something...

У одговору на Michael Hughes

Re: Quiz Report User Profile Link

написао/ла Andrea Gregory (Gordon) -
Hi Michael Nope - you're not missing anything. Have just come across this myself. I actually searched for specifically: "moodle user/view.php and user/profile.php" ... and your post popped up. I thought I was going mad too. Strange thing is that clicking on the users profile picture links to user/view.php so then the user can view... but users will not have a clue that this doesn't work for clicking on the link but does for the pic. Very strange indeed.. Assuming it is a bug at the minute!
У одговору на Andrea Gregory (Gordon)

Re: Quiz Report User Profile Link

написао/ла Andrea Gregory (Gordon) -