Insert different icons before course name

Insert different icons before course name

by richa rathore -
Number of replies: 3

Hi All,

I am using moodle 1.9. I just wanted to know how i can insert different icons image before the course name....Actually i want my theme to reflect the course list with related icons...

Also, my theme looks different in Internet explorer like the font-size has been decreased. What should i do to fix this.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to richa rathore

Re: Insert different icons before course name

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

First of all can you tell me which theme you are using?

Also which version of IE are you using?

As for the icon images befor the course name, do you mean in the header or in the navigation?

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by richa rathore -

Hi,

I am using Memmaid theme which i have already customised as per our branding skin but the theme looks different in IE7.

i want to change the entire look and feel of the frontpage of my moodle. eg: want to display the entire course list in form of icons or images. How i can do that?

Thanks

In reply to richa rathore

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Well I have never heard of the Memmaid theme, but Moodle works the same whatever the theme and since you are using 1.9 then the way you do this is by changing the CSS stylesheet whatever it's name.

To fix the IE7 problem add this...

.ie7 body {font-size: 12pt} 

As for adding Icons/Images to a course list in Moodle 1.9 would be to do it manually using the Site Topic area.

HTH

Mary