Login not working after GD library installation

Login not working after GD library installation

by Chris Freeborn -
Number of replies: 0
I'm not sure if this is an installation problem or a general operation problem, but I'll start in this forum:

After testing on a local network I've just finished installing Moodle on a webhosting service. The installation went well and I was able to backup and transfer and restore courses and files from the local network to the webhosting service with no problem. Everything seemed to work OK.

When I installed Moodle, the GD library was not available on the service -- and I configured Moodle with the "No GD" option. I requested GD to be installed and I received an email this morning that it had been. However, now when I attempt to login to Moodle, I get the following messages:

Warning: main(config.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/virtual/site460/fst/var/www/html/moodle/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'config.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site460/fst/var/www/html/moodle/index.php on line 15

The index.php and config.php files are still in place and don't seem to be different than yesterday. Any suggestions about why the login is suddenly failing and what I should do to fix the problem??

Thanks// Chris Freeborn

Average of ratings: -