Return to the section page

Return to the section page

by Libuse Hainisova -
Number of replies: 4

Hello, Gordon,

I've got problem with Hotpot option Course: Return to the main course page. I'd like to use Return to the section page, but there isn't this option. I've Moodle for primary school and my pupils are confused by main course page.
When I turn editing on I return to section page after checking exercises.
When I turn editing off I return to main course page after checking exercises. There wasn't this problem in Moodle 1.9.

How can I deal with this problem?
Thanks.

Liba Hainisova

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Libuse Hainisova

Re: Return to the section page

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Liba,
I see - I think smile

Do I understand correctly that you would like to change the wording of this message to "Return to section page", if the "Course layout" on the course settings page is set to "Show one section per page" ?

regards
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Libuse Hainisova -

Hello Gordon,

there isn't problem with wording of this message. When  "Course layout" on the course settings page is set to "Show one section per page" and I check this HotPot exercise I return to main page course. And I'd like to return to section page. There isn't any option Return to the section page when I want to edit exit page. Only option Course: Return to the main course page. I send you an attachment with pictures.

Thanks

Liba

In reply to Libuse Hainisova

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Lubuse,
thanks for the PDF to explain what you mean.

I have changed the HotPot module so that for courses whose layout is set to "Separate page for each section" the HotPots will return to their specific section when they are completed. This will happen automatically when the course layout is changed. There is no need to add or change any HotPot settings.

thanks for this idea to improve the HotPot module approve

Very soon I will upload a revised version of the HotPot module to the Moodle pougins repository, from where you can downlaod it.

best regards
Gordon