/mod/wikdisplaying

Missing from disk!

How can i fix it?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to uk nites

Re: wiki - Missing from disk!

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

No such Mod in either v1.9.x or 2.x.x... Can you login? Can you get to the Settings menu? From there, you should be able to get the Site Administration menu, then go to

• Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > Manage Activities

There should be anything that is remotely connected to this "wikdisplaying" appearing on the list of plugins. If it is there, then there should be a delete option, if so, delete it. You may need to go to the folders in your server and delete it from there as well. Usually this sort of thing is a hangover of a third party pluging that has not been properly cleaned out from the previous version. you may also need to go to the database via phpMyAdmin and look in the database for any table that relates to that mod and delete that as well. That should clean it out. 

In reply to Colin Fraser

by uk nites -

Thanks collin

i checked under activities, there is nothing as wiki

then i checked in phpmyadmin

no tables for wiki

under repository there was wikimedia i disabled that as well

but still message is appearing as wiki contributed missing from the disk

from mod folder i deleted wiki as well

still no change sad

In reply to uk nites

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

mmm have you cleared the cache? That is really the only thing left, I think. Also, try opening the error checking of the server logs and the php logs. There may be something there.

Once you have done that, and looked at the logs, there may be an error message that is in the logs that might give you a place in the installation file to look at. Outside of that, this is now reaching the point where it is beyond anything I have ever seen before. Sorry, but you might need to look at a newer download. Unbelievable...  

In reply to Colin Fraser

by uk nites -

Thanks Collins

I tried whatever you told me and still it didnt work but i found the problem

I added following three modules

Hotpot

Respondus

Attendance

When i was trying to install them all together it was giving me an dmlwriteexception error

This morning i tried to install them one by one and it worked smile

Thanks for your help smile