Moodle 2.4 testing

Moodle 2.4 testing

от Tim Barker -
Количество ответов: 15

It's almost that time again. Moodle 2.4 QA is scheduled to start on 5th November 2012 and I am looking for volunteers to help out with testing. Moodle 2.4 will be slicker, faster and easier to use than ever before.

If you want to be a part of the Moodle 2.4 QA testing then let me know.

В ответ на Tim Barker

Re: Moodle 2.4 testing

от Mary Cooch -
Изображение пользователя Documentation writers Изображение пользователя Moodle HQ Изображение пользователя Particularly helpful Moodlers Изображение пользователя Testers Изображение пользователя Translators

Count me in. I went through the trauma of induction into Git in order to get 2.4 regularly and help testing stuff.

В ответ на Tim Barker

от Joseph Rézeau -
Изображение пользователя Core developers Изображение пользователя Particularly helpful Moodlers Изображение пользователя Plugin developers Изображение пользователя Testers Изображение пользователя Translators
В ответ на Tim Barker

от Stephen Bourget -
Изображение пользователя Core developers Изображение пользователя Plugin developers Изображение пользователя Testers
В ответ на Tim Barker

Re: Moodle 2.4 QA testing starting soon!

от Helen Foster -
Изображение пользователя Core developers Изображение пользователя Documentation writers Изображение пользователя Moodle HQ Изображение пользователя Particularly helpful Moodlers Изображение пользователя Plugin developers Изображение пользователя Testers Изображение пользователя Translators

Many thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help with Moodle 2.4 QA testing. There are just a few more new features waiting to be integrated, then we'll be ready to start the 2.4 QA testing cycle, hopefully on Friday (9th November).

If anyone else would like to help with QA testing, please see our QA testing guide for details of what is involved. The more QA testers we have, the better! улыбаюсь