Moodle 2.4 testing

Moodle 2.4 testing

by Tim Barker -
Number of replies: 15

It's almost that time again. Moodle 2.4 QA is scheduled to start on 5th November 2012 and I am looking for volunteers to help out with testing. Moodle 2.4 will be slicker, faster and easier to use than ever before.

If you want to be a part of the Moodle 2.4 QA testing then let me know.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim Barker

Re: Moodle 2.4 testing

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Count me in. I went through the trauma of induction into Git in order to get 2.4 regularly and help testing stuff.

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Moodle 2.4 testing

by ben reynolds -

Except for trips to Oklahoma and the Antipodes, I'm following Mary.

In reply to Tim Barker

Re: Moodle 2.4 QA testing starting soon!

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Many thanks to everyone who has volunteered to help with Moodle 2.4 QA testing. There are just a few more new features waiting to be integrated, then we'll be ready to start the 2.4 QA testing cycle, hopefully on Friday (9th November).

If anyone else would like to help with QA testing, please see our QA testing guide for details of what is involved. The more QA testers we have, the better! smile