How to post course information to be only access by one student

How to post course information to be only access by one student

by Mike Dutton -
Number of replies: 7

Hi all,

I've got a course on Moodle that has an online exam at the end of each module (outside of Moodle).

The results for these exams are produced in PDF format and I would to be able to post these somewhere in my course so that the Student can access their own PDF and no one elses.

I can use the gradebook to add the results in but I'd like the students to have their reports so they know which questions they got wrong etc.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mike

Is there a way to do this

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mike Dutton

Re: How to post course information to be only access by one student

by Vicki Dunnam -
You can create an assignment called Exam 1 Results. Make it where you can upload a file. And say yes to feedback file. Then you can not only post a grade you can return the exam results file to that student.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Vicki Dunnam

by Mike Dutton -

Thanks, that worked a treat!

Mike

In reply to Mike Dutton

by Vicki Dunnam -
You can create an assignment called Exam 1 Results. Make it where you can upload a file. And say yes to feedback file. Then you can not only post a grade you can return the exam results file to that student.
In reply to Mike Dutton

by Vicki Dunnam -
In reply to Mike Dutton

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I was going to say the same.  Just add the option to your assignment to post a feedback file.  I believe that this only works with 2.3.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I'm not sure Emma, but I seem to remember being able to post feedback files as far back as 1.9.

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Guess you can tell how much I use that feature then!!  Thought it came in with the new Assignment module!