Official Moodle app for iPhone crashes for "Participants" or "Contents"

Official Moodle app for iPhone crashes for "Participants" or "Contents"

by Joshua Holden -
Number of replies: 0

We just enabled mobile services on our test server to try out mobile Moodle apps, so I downloaded the official app to start with.  I got logged in, but when I select "Participants" or "Contents" the app crashes.  Oddly enough, "Upload" works perfectly.  "Help" works, but "Web" shows me a blank screen.

Our IT people have set up kind of a strange URL for the test server that only works on our school's subnet --- I don't know if that's related to anything or not.

Any idea what's up?  (We are running Moodle 2.1, BTW, although I hope to be updating soon.)  Thanks!

ETA:  More things that may or may not be related:  I downloaded mTouch and tried to log into our production server.  It let me log in, but it says "No courses found.  Please make sure that Courses or Course Overview block exists in My Moodle page and you are enrolled in some courses."  The Course Overview block is there when I log in with a browser and does list courses.  Maybe something is not getting scraped properly?  Some of our course names are quite long, could this be related?

Average of ratings: -