Adding more images in certificate

Adding more images in certificate

by Nutan Rajmlani -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I want to add extra images apart from seal, sign, logo, border, water mark etc.

in my certificate. Then how it is ppossible. Please tell me.

Thanks,

Nutan

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nutan Rajmlani

Re: Adding more images in certificate

by Frank Erazo -

Nutan:

I'm not sure what the new settings maybe, but here are the settings I used in Photoshop.  

One thing I did was I downloaded one of the seals and images.  I opened both in Photoshop to examine their dimensions.  Then I simply multiplied each one by 5 to make a larger canvas.  That way I ensured the images were the same exact settings as the default ones.  

I know you can make adjustments to the code to compensate for different images, but I felt it was too much of a headache to go through that.  It seemed more efficient to simply upload images that matched the dimensions of all the others.  

Good luck.

Attachment MoodleCertSettings.png
In reply to Frank Erazo

by Nutan Rajmlani -

Thanks but i need it from coding coz not want to use photoshop. Is there any method to do it the please let me know. And how to change background color of a particular text in cerifiacte ?

Thanks,

Nutan

In reply to Nutan Rajmlani

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Nutan,

All the display functionality is contained within the certificate type (mod/certificate/type/<thetypeyouareusing>/certificate.php). Here you will see a list of functions that control the output of the certificate, such as printing text and displaying images. Let me know if you need further help understanding the code.

Regards,

Mark