Cannot view uploaded assignments

Cannot view uploaded assignments

by Pota Menegakis -
Number of replies: 3

Admin is not able to view the assignments that the students uploaded. It shows "view 2 assignments" message but when I click on it, I get a message "nothing to display". The assignment type is “upload a single file”.

I even checked previous assignment submissions and everything seems to have disappeared. The words nothing to display show when I click on each assignment.  I am using Moodle 1.9.11+

Thanks for your help.

Pota

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Pota Menegakis

Re: Cannot view uploaded assignments

by sara mdht -

hi pota,

i was suffering from this and when i choose a letter to get students start with this letter in some assignments i got nothing and in others i got students but without the files uploaded and when i go to files i can find the submitted assignments in the moddata folder

so i enabled debugining and got this

then i sent this picture to the developer who have my server and he edited this file: /mod/assignment/lib.php

and now everything is normal

but do not forget to disable the debuginig messages after yo capture the screen in order not to confuse your users with words everywhere in the website

In reply to sara mdht

Re: Cannot view uploaded assignments

by Pota Menegakis -

Hello Sara,

Thank you for your help.  I have communicated with the hosting company to help with this issue and have sent them your  post above (as I do not have the knowledge to fix this).  They are asking what your developer edited this file: /mod/assignment/lib.php to or asked if you can send me the modified file so we can compare it with the lib.php script under my Moodle installation.  Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Pota