Need help with editing moodle course

Need help with editing moodle course

by Remigius Lie -
Number of replies: 3

Hello!
I'm using moodle 2.1 and having a problem with editing the course.
The problem is that i can't reach the url to input file for the course that i want.

IP for server: 10.9.9.254. This is the IP to get inside the Campus Network.
while another computer IP: 10.7.7.34

From this computer i can insert new course, but i can't insert any file into the course.
Is there any suggestion?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Remigius Lie

Re: Need help with editing moodle course

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Dear Remigius,

If this is an IP access issue you need to contact your network / system administrator as the problem lies with the network configuration of either the server and / or the switch / router to which it is connected or the configuration of the Web Server software.

Cheers,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Remigius Lie -

thanks for the suggestion Gareth..

but the problem can't be solved until now..
anyone have a suggestion for this matter?

please tell me 

In reply to Remigius Lie

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Dear Remigius,

No worries.  However, given what you have described, either this is a file permission upload to course issue - so you need to conact the Moodle administrator or as I have said a network issue.  If it is the latter then you have absolutely no choice but to contact the network administrator - they have the power to configure the routers at level 3 at the IP level to perform network address translation between the campus network and the internet / firewall access - this is not a Moodle thing but a network thing.

Cheers,

Gareth