Databases: problema moodle 2.2.1

Databases: problema moodle 2.2.1

by Carlos David Grullard -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,
I have some questions please answer me that you can.
• I can not find the file "enrol_database_sync.php" in the "enroll / database"
•I can not find the option to enable the creation of automatic course enrollment by external database

i'm use 2.2.1 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carlos David Grullard

Re: Databases: problema moodle 2.2.1

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Carlos David,

(See Spanish version below)

from 2.0 on, you need to use enrol/database/cli/sync.php instead of enrol/database/enrol_database_sync.php (which is only available in 1.x).

If you want to auto create courses, you need to fill in the 'Remote new courses table' setting. As specified in the attached image, if you don't fill in that settings, no new courses will be auto created.

(Versión en Español)

A partir de la versión 2.0, hay que usar enrol/database/cli/sync.php en lugar de enrol/database/enrol_database_sync.php (que sólo está disponible en versiones 1.x).

Si deseas auto crear cursos, necesitas rellenar el ajuste 'Remote new courses table'. Como se indica en la imagen, si no rellenas el ajuste no se crearán nuevos cursos de forma automática.

Saludos.
Iñaki.
Attachment image1.png
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by Carlos David Grullard -

thanks

In reply to Carlos David Grullard

by mm mm -

Hi,

Am i have to run the sync.php script everytime a new course is created in my extenral database?I am asking this because the enrollment plugin doesn't create new courses, if are needed, when a user log in and searching the code i didn't manage to find somewhere a procedure that is responsible for creating  new course during login 

Thanks