App to show course content - is this out yet?

App to show course content - is this out yet?

by Kajal Kavia -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

Has anyone managed to update their My Moodle app to now show the courses icon on the home screen?

Everytime I look for the update it just shows the current app...?

I really want to start testing this - so am i not finding it on iTunes under My Moodle?

Cheers

Kajal

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kajal Kavia

Re: App to show course content - is this out yet?

by Paul Masson -

Kajal,

I have had poor results trying to use this app.  My test server is 2.2 but the app Errors saying it can't connect, site must be Moodle 2.1 or later.

What has been your experience with this app?

Can it download course content to the iPad?

Much appreciated,

Paul

In reply to Paul Masson

Re: App to show course content - is this out yet?

by Kajal Kavia -

Hi Paul,

I have managed to get connected to the app file to be honest and we are running a 2.1.2 server. I have even managed to overcome the barrier we have with not being able to upload files from the app - into the private files area of my moodle.

What I am having issues with - is being able to access the course content update that has been recently released. Every time I search for it on iTunes I cannot find it. however on the website, it does say that it is out now.

In all honestly my opinion of the app so far is that it is good, but I would like to be able to update and access the new features.

I have not got to downloading course content on my iPad yet so wouln't be able to answer your question yet!

Have you enabled the web services on your Moodle platform - so you can allow external access...this was something we had to do?

Regards,

Kajal