Sorry, this quiz has been locked ...

Sorry, this quiz has been locked ...

аз Darin See -
Number of replies: 5

Hello,

I just upgraded from 1.4.1 to 1.4.3 and in a separate installation upgraded from 1.4.1 to 1.4.3+

Both upgrades have resulted in this error for all quizzes, when students try to take them:

Sorry, this quiz has been locked so that it is only accessible from certain locations. Currently your computer is not one of those allowed to use this quiz.

But when I "Update this Quiz" - I've tried removing the default 'no' - typing in 'No' and tried leaving the default 'no' - all to no avail - in all cases, students are recieving this error.  (Our students are all over the world - I don't want to require an address)

Can anyone help?  Thanks so much!!

Darin

In reply to Darin See

Re: Sorry, this quiz has been locked ...

аз Gustav W Delius -
You should leave the "Require network address:" field empty. There should be no "no" in there.
In reply to Gustav W Delius

аз Darin See -

Thanks Gustav, I finally discovered the problem:

It was that the Teacher in this case was entering 'no' in both the password and require network address fields, and i thought that it was a moodle default, since when i removed the 'no' and clicked continue, and then went straight back to try to take the quiz - when I should have clicked "Save this whole Quiz" on the page after clicking continue -

Since I didn't, the removal of 'no' did not save, hence why i thought it was a default instead of a user input -

'no' is not a default, nor a valid network address табассум мекунам

Thanks for the help, dunno if this will help anyone else or not, but if so, there y'are!

Darin

In reply to Darin See

аз Gustav W Delius -
Everyone always forgets to click that "Save this whole Quiz" button which is why it has disappeared in Moodle 1.5 approve.
In reply to Gustav W Delius

аз umesh chavan -
i ve got the same problem of saying this computer is locked for attempting quiz.....
and i understood that i should make the cahnge at network address but where this step comes ..im unable to find it out.....

even am not getting the settings button for quiz in configuration-modules-

kindle help me....

regards
umesh