Please Help..Block Icons Will not appear

Please Help..Block Icons Will not appear

by Kerry Enns -
Number of replies: 5

The block icons don't appear in any of my Moodle system's blocks. Instead the words appear and look quite messy. Any suggestions?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kerry Enns

Re: Please Help..Block Icons Will not appear

by Jel Coward -

Hi Kerry

Not sure that I can help with the techical side - but jsut a heads up that no-one can likely help without you giving your Moodle version and theme - and what browsers you have tried looking at the site with - and if possible, a URL to take a peek at the site.

It's a good habit to get into, starting a post with

Moodle 2.0.4+ (Build: 20110907)  (you get this from Site Administration | Notifications

Theme: My SooperDooper Theme

URL for site:  http://www.theCAREcourse.ca

...these things help techically, but I think the also help on emotional level.....folks are more likely to respond when it looks like the poster has shown good effort in making their life easier.

HTH

(now I feel like a teacher who has written 'See me' in the margin wink

Jel

In reply to Kerry Enns

by Julian Ridden -

This happens when the icons are missing. Are you using a custom theme?

Also try turning theme designer mode on, refreshing the page and then turn it back off again.

Julian

In reply to Julian Ridden

by Kerry Enns -

I tried turning designer mode on, refreshing, then off. Nothing changed.

I'm using Moodle 2.0.2 (Build: 20110221).

My URL is http://www.mrenns.ca/moodle and I'm using the Standard Theme for Modern Browsers. I'd like to note that the theme selector page doesn't have any illustrations of themes - just descriptions and buttons.

Here is a screen shot of my main page. As you can see, no icons.

In reply to Kerry Enns

by Kerry Enns -

To the Top.

Sorry if this breaks forum etiquette, but I really need help.

In reply to Kerry Enns

by ian hatton -

This kind of behaviour is usually caused by an incorrect moodle config.php file. Please check you have set this correctly and NOT used the old moodle 1.9 config file in your Moodle 2 installation.