Editing appearance of "jump to" Feature.

Editing appearance of "jump to" Feature.

by edwin rosado -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I apologize if this is not the correct forum for this question.  I'm trying to figure a way to edit the appearance of "Jump to" feature or somehow highlight it with a graphic as show below but I can't figure out how to specify that the graphic should appear only in pages that features the "jump to " function and not on every page of the site. 

Does anyone know where to find the "jump to" code or how I could accomplish this.

At the least, I would like to insert a graphic like this only in pages the feature the Jump to feature. 

jump to

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to edwin rosado

Re: Editing appearance of "jump to" Feature.

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

This is a bit of a challenge.

Assuming you are discussing MOODLE 2.x.x

There's an article HERE  which discussed the JUMP TO Menu when Moodle 2.0 first came out, as the Jump-To was not included originally, only relatively recently did it make it's re-appearance.

The developer's website:

http://www.autotrain.org/misc/source/moodle2/jump_to/

The page I linked to has a download of a plugin block which has all the necessary code you will probably need.

The next place to look is in moodle/lib/outputrenderers.php at line 1285 and also, perhaps more importanly moodle/course/jumpto.php.

HTH

Mary