Course Grade not showing

Course Grade not showing

by Salim Šabić -
Number of replies: 2

Hello everyone,

we have a problem with the Certificate moduel, it seems that the Course grade is not showing on the Certificate, in my research I found out that this is a Moodle database or certificate code problem.

Because, I changed the optiond Display Course Grade to Display Activity Grade, and then picked one of the Quizzes user attempted, but when I go as the user to see the certificate, then the Grade for activity shows also "-" on the certificate.

So I think, either, the grades are not correctly recorded in the database so the certificate module can't pull them out, since the activity grades and course grades are displayed correctly in the Gradebook.

We have several courses using the Certificate and all of them display the Grade correctly, I tried multiple solutions, none of them work, we are using Moodle 1.9.9 (Build: 20100609).

The certificate settings are as shown on the image:

Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Salim Šabić

Re: Course Grade not showing

by Micky Fokken -

Can you include a screenshot of the certificate?

Where does the certificate go in the database to pull this data?

What does this field show for this user?

Is this issue only occuring with the current user?

In reply to Micky Fokken

Re: Course Grade not showing

by Salim Šabić -

Hi Micky,

thank you for your reply.

We are currently working on the database structure to see if there is some inconsistency, and also checking the certificate module code to trace the exact code which handles grade printing.

It is strange that this is only happening to this one user, we tested all of the enrolled and passed students and every of them get a Course grade printed correctly.

The certificate not showing the grade is attached: