Requerimientos Hardware

Requerimientos Hardware

by Luis Guachamín -
Number of replies: 1

Saludos,

Primero mil disculpas se que en este foro se trata mucho los temas en ingles, pero mi ingles no es muy fluido.

El problema, estoy realizando mi tesis, mi proyecto es implemetar la platadorma Moodle en una universidad, pero estoy con la duda de que caracteristicas debe tener mi servidor.

La universidad cuenta con 7000 alumnos aproximadamente, de los cuales unos 1500 usuarios estarian en linea simultaneamente y el resto intercalarian su acceso.

Voy a instalar como sistema operativo Linux (Centos), y dentro de este 2 servidores virtuales uno para la plataforma Web y Moodle y la otra para la base de datos.

Por favor ayudenme, con cuales serian las mas optimas caracteristicas que necesitaria para poder implementar mi tesis, Gracias.

Me he basado en algunos casos donde dicen que por cada 600 usuarios se necesita 2GB.

Gracias de antemano.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Luis Guachamín

Re: Requerimientos Hardware

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Luis

This is an english language forum, that is why you are not getting any answer. You need a translator if you want to stay here. How about Google?

===
First, apologies are in this forum is by far the songs in English but my English is not very fluid.

The problem, I am doing my thesis, my project is the platadorma implementers Moodle in a university, but I doubt that the features should my server.

The university has approximately 7000 students, of which about 1500 users would be online simultaneously, and the rest interleaved access.

I will install Linux operating system (Centos), and within this 2 virtual servers for a Web platform and Moodle and the other for the database.

Please help with what would be the most optimal features that would need to implement my thesis, thanks.
===

First of all, read the introduction to this forum and visit the pages mentioned and run a few searches in this forum and Moodle-docs.