Upload Multiple files

Upload Multiple files

by Brian zhang -
Number of replies: 3

Hi all,

I am using the moodle 2.1. How can i upload multiple files in 2.1? i saw an instruction for this on moodle 1.9, but i cannot find any information related to this.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brian zhang

Re: Upload Multiple files

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Do you mean uploading multiple files by compressing/zipping them? If so, then you do this  via add a resource>folder and then clicking "add" and uploading your zipped folder. When it is uploaded it will have a little icon to the right of it - hover your cursor over it and it will offer various options, one of which is "unzip" . If you mean upload multiple files in a different way from compressing/zipping then you might be interested in doing a search for  the drag/drop file upload module which has recently been releaseed.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Jake McLean-Black -

Mary, thank you for the reply. Ironically enough, I just ordered your book Friday, should be here today. I'm not having trouble uploading files, I'm trying to figure out how to configure the course material so that the student is paced through the material (cannot go to fast) and will be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity, say 5 minutes. These are specific requirements I must meet in order to get this course approved and I'm having trouble with the set up on this. Thanks again for the reply and in advance for any help!

In reply to Jake McLean-Black

by Jake McLean-Black -

Mary,  Sorry, I was replying to the wrong post! Thank you for clearing this up, if you have any info on the post above that would be great too!