What database field does certificate use for completion?

What database field does certificate use for completion?

by Micky Fokken -
Number of replies: 3

I have the certificate set to require each user to score 100% or higher on a quiz in order to show the certificate.

If I go into the gradebook and manually enter a score for the quiz, the certificate doesn't show.

What field in the MySQL database does the certificate look at in order to mark the quiz as complete?  From my experience above, it's not the same field that the Gradebook populates.

I am waiting for my PHPMyAdmin username/password.  once I have that, I'll try to figure out on my own.  however, any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Micky

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Micky Fokken

Re: What database field does certificate use for completion?

by Micky Fokken -

I'm still researching this.  The certificate doesn't work if I populate the gradebook manually when the certificate requires a specific score for that quiz.

The certificate DOES work if I don't require specific scores for individual quizzes.  Instead I configure a course score.

If I can find what DB field the certificate is checking for individual quiz items, I can update it in the DB, instead of the gradebook.

I have a hard time believing that I'm the only one facing this issue.  smile  Maybe I'm searching the forums using the wrong term.

In reply to Micky Fokken

by Charlotte Lewis -

Hi Micky,

I found a similar thread here:http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=131737&parent=576531

Picture of Dave Dannenberg
Re: Certifcate will not display when grades have been manually edited
by Dave Dannenberg - Thursday, September 2, 2010, 11:25 AM
Group Moodle Course Creator Certificate holders

Here is a link to the discussion thread that seems to fix it for me.

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=131576#p578284

In reply to Charlotte Lewis

by Micky Fokken -

You both are better at finding threads than I am!  I tried the patch and it didn't work.  I will resume the conversation in the thread you provided.