Theme developers with a bit of spare time

Theme developers with a bit of spare time

par Jeremy FitzPatrick,
Nombre de réponses : 5

Hi all

I am working on a theme which imho has quite a bit of potential.  I know from experience a good theme takes a lot of work to get right. And themes seem to generate a (insert favourite expletive) lot of postings in the Moodle discussion forums which leads me to suspect they require a lot of maintenace too. So I don't feel I will be able to properly support a theme on my own.

Rather than give up or release an incomplete theme with unknown bugs I'm hoping that there will be some themers out there who will like where I am heading with my theme and be able to help out and contribute to a collaboratively developed theme.

The main features are a clean approach and icons for blocks and the dock.

Have a look at it at http://moodle.jeremyfitzpatrick.geek.nz/course/view.php?id=6 Log in as a guest

I look forward to you many generous offers of support. clin d’œil

Annexe screenshot.jpg
Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à Jeremy FitzPatrick

Re: Theme developers with a bit of spare time

par James Cracknell,

Hi

Looks excellent - though the only thing I see is missing is a drop down menu IMHO - makes navigation so much easier.

par Mary Evans,

I love the dock images...and the tidy way it all looks...nice!

par Ishan Anders,

Hi Jeremy,

really good theme sourire. I'm not a theme developer, but I can test it if you want. I'm able to make some modifications. Sometimes I customize themes. 

I love the "cleaness" of the theme. It looks professional. In other themes I love (and I think its a need) horizontal menus, like in the "decaf" from Lei.

What do you think about horizontal menus and do you have plans to integrate such menus?

Cheers 

Ishan

En réponse à Ishan Anders

par Jeremy FitzPatrick,

Thanks for your offer to test the theme Ishan. I have had a lot of really positive feedback so despite a lack of available time I will continue development. I think I need to make a development plan and prioritise the main features - which is the dock icons. I can then make a road map to include other features as popularity demands.

Jeremy