assignment feedback box won't let you upload items

assignment feedback box won't let you upload items

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I have noticed this on a Moodle 2.0.3 and I also tried on the QA Moodle - when you go to grade an assignment, in the feedback box, you are not able to insert an image or embedded media  or even make a hyperlink to a file you wish to upload - it's as if the TinyMCE editor isn't working here in the same way as it works elsewhere. I wanted to upload an mp3 file as an audio response instead of typing text but I don't get the file picker.

edit I added it to the tracker here MDL-27520 as I couldn't see it elsewhere (but I admit I still find it hard to search so I hope I haven't duplicated ) I really need this functionalitymixed

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: assignment feedback box won't let you upload items

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Mary,

Thanks for reporting this assignment feedback problem in the Moodle tracker. Please don't worry about creating a duplicate issue - better for problems to be reported twice than not at all!