Where does the attachment show?

Where does the attachment show?

by chris engelsma -
Number of replies: 2
When you attach a document to a glossary entry, where does that attachment show in the pop-up? I just switched to 2.0. In 1.9 it showed up at the top of the entry. In 2.0, I don't see it anywhere.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to chris engelsma

Re: Where does the attachment show?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

In Moodle 2.0, the glossary pop-up window has been entirely re-designed and no longer features a link to attachments. However, atttachements can still be shown, when browsing the glossary itself.

What kind of attachement did you want to attach: image, audio, etc.? Could you not, instead of attaching, insert it in the Definition field?

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Where does the attachment show?

by chris engelsma -
I teach a class in Hebrew. Since the Hebrew letters don't show up very well in the HTML, I always attach a document with the Hebrew vocabulary written out in a Word doc. so the students can see the letters as they really appear.
Too bad attachments don't work. I think I prefer 1.9 on this point. Too bad. Seems like a step backward.