Marking assignements

Marking assignements

by Teresa Mackinnon -
Number of replies: 1

We are planning to move to moodle 2 shortly and I am hoping that significant progress has been made on the assignement module as it has plenty of room for improvement IMHO. I only find the advanced uploading of files useful as it allows me (in a rather cluncky way) to ask for work to be submitted, review and re-upload corrected work with a mark and general comment (as well as the annotated marked file)  We use mymoodle and (with or without email notifications) students engage with this process well. However, when I go to check marked work through the homework link it would be really helpful if I could filter the results by "unmarked work" so that I don't have to trawl through eveything to see what needs doing smile

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Teresa Mackinnon

Re: Marking assignements

by Randy Orwin -

Hi Teresa,

When marking the assignments have you used the ability to sort the assignments by clicking on the header at the top of each column? If you click on the "Last modified (Student)" header it will sort submissions by the last time a student has modified the assignment, or you can click on the "Last modified (Teacher)" header and sort by the last time you marked the assignments. Just a thought if you didn't know about this capability. I use it all the time and it makes it really easy to find the ones you need to mark. Good luck on your transition to Moodle 2.