moodle 1.9.11+: How to increase windows size of embedded application(swf file) linked using "Link to a file or web page"

moodle 1.9.11+: How to increase windows size of embedded application(swf file) linked using "Link to a file or web page"

by Muhammad Omer Saleem -
Number of replies: 0

i created a weekly formatted course. Go to the "File" repository. Upload all my files. After uploading the files, go back to the course page, "Turn editing on"->"Add a resourse"->"Link to a file or web site". Filled name, summary fields, click on "Choose or upload a file" and link the particular file by clicking "Choose" button. After clicking on "Save and display" button, application runs properly but there is an embedded file's window size issue that it is showing on a default size. I tried a lot to increase its size button not suceeded. Its my application's nature that i have to link it using "Link to a file or web site". I can't use any other option like "insert a label", "Compose a text page" etc. Any help regarding "how can i increase the embedded file's window size" will be greatly appreciated.

Average of ratings: -