quiz in secure window, moodle 2.0

quiz in secure window, moodle 2.0

by Joachim Ochse -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I'm just testing the quiz module with module 2.0. I have a problem with the secure window. The problem is, the test starts in 2 windows.

After klick on the start-button, the secure window open immediately with the first page of the test. But when I look at the 'normal' window, I see the messagebox, which  asks, whether I want to start the test. If I klick 'yes', the test starts in this window, too.

I hadn' this problem on moodle 1.9.

Cheers,

Joachim

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joachim Ochse

Re: quiz in secure window, moodle 2.0

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Are you using the latest 2.0.2 release. Lots of bugs have been fixed since 2.0.

Ah, but this is MDL-23706, which sadly I have not had time to fix yet.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Joachim Ochse -

Hi Tim,

thank you fpr your answer. I'm using Moodle 2.0.2 (Build: 20110221).

Do you know, when you or someone else has time to fix MDL-2306? Is there a chance, that is it fixed in the next 6 weeks? At the moment I'm just testing, but then I will need the test or I have to go back to moodle 1.9.

Cheers,

Joachim

In reply to Joachim Ochse

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I can't promise to do it. I am busy with other things.

It should be a relatively easy fix by tweakin the JavaScript, but it may take a bit of fiddling to get it right.

If someone else does a fix, I will endeavour to review it and get it integrated.