Databases: Error reading from database-in moodle 2.0.2

Databases: Error reading from database-in moodle 2.0.2

by Rijil Aravindh -
Number of replies: 4

I am getting this error in reading from database after doing Manual Grading. It doesn't display the quiz result shows the error

Error reading from database

More information about this error

Debug info: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '(`moodle`.`qa`.`timefinish` - `moodle`.`qa`.`timestart`)'
SELECT CONCAT(u.id, '#', COALESCE(qa.attempt, 0)) AS uniqueid, qa.uniqueid AS attemptuniqueid, qa.id AS attempt, u.id AS userid, u.idnumber, u.firstname, u.lastname, u.picture, u.imagealt, u.email, qa.sumgrades, qa.timefinish, qa.timestart, qa.timefinish - qa.timestart AS duration , COALESCE((SELECT MAX(qqr.regraded) FROM mdl_quiz_question_regrade qqr WHERE qqr.attemptid = qa.uniqueid),-1) AS regraded FROM mdl_user u LEFT JOIN mdl_quiz_attempts qa ON qa.userid = u.id AND qa.quiz = ? WHERE qa.id IS NOT NULL AND qa.preview = 0 ORDER BY uniqueid ASC LIMIT 0, 30
[array (
0 => '4',
)]
Stack trace:
  • line 391 of \lib\dml\moodle_database.php: dml_read_exception thrown
  • line 790 of \lib\dml\mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 1354 of \lib\tablelib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->get_records_sql()
  • line 323 of \mod\quiz\report\overview\overview_table.php: call to table_sql->query_db()
  • line 1375 of \lib\tablelib.php: call to quiz_report_overview_table->query_db()
  • line 390 of \mod\quiz\report\overview\report.php: call to table_sql->out()
  • line 90 of \mod\quiz\report.php: call to quiz_overview_report->display()

I am using the in built mysql package. How can i fix it? can anyone help me please..

Thanks,

Rijil

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rijil Aravindh

Re: Databases: Error reading from database-in moodle 2.0.2

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

This was fixed recently. Try upgrading to the latest 2.0.2+ weekly release.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Rijil Aravindh -

letme upgarage and check. Thankyou for the replay.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Rijil Aravindh -

Still same error persists. But now it looks like unable to grade manually while student attempting the quiz. It is doable if all attempts finishes the quiz.

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Kumar Shubham -

I am getting same error now and I can't upgrade right now. Is there any way to fix this in this version itself???

Thanx