Draft files and how to access them

Draft files and how to access them

by John St -
Number of replies: 0

I have two questions about the repository system (using moodle 2.02) if anyone could help.

1. I'm playing around with an IOS app that lets the user (after logging in of course) select a photo or audio from their phone and upload to their private files area. Works well, except the files go into a draft files area and I can't seem to get them out (i.e., they don't show up anywhere in the normal file picker). I can find them if I turn JS off and deliberately go into the draft files area, but selecting the 'move' link does not let you move the files...

2. With JS turned off and just using a moodle 2 install normally, I can still manage and upload files to my private files. However, after uploading a file to my private files (with JS turned off), the file seems to just disappear. I can see it was uploaded, I can download it as it shows up (initially) in the list of files, but as soon as I navigate back to my private files area, it is gone and I can't find it anywhere. Bug or am I missing something?

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks for your help.

Average of ratings: -