No export options in assignments?

No export options in assignments?

by Rad Mel -
Number of replies: 5

How come there is no option to export assignments to excel like there is for grades and quizzes?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rad Mel

Re: No export options in assignments?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Well - if the assignment is say for example a powerpoint upload, that would be difficult to export to Excel. In 2.0 you can download all the assignments to look at offline, but I appreciate that isn't the same as what you want to do.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Rad Mel -

I don't mean the assignment itself but the page which displays the assignment overview.. this page..

yes old version of Moodle I think 1.3.x

In reply to Rad Mel

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

You can export the marks of the individual assignment from the gradebook if that helps?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Rad Mel -

Yes I know this, just wanted to know if the other way is possible too.

Thanks.

In reply to Rad Mel

by Mary Cooch -

Not in Excel, not that I am aware of, and the nearest I know is the ability in Moodle 2.0 to download them all - but not to Excel.