Showing a title page after students log in

Showing a title page after students log in

de Tom Connolly -
Número de respuestas: 5

Newbie here, and am just starting to get comfortable with Moodle.  Now..it is time to explore a bit and make more messes, but of a more complicated and loftier venue Sonrisa

I want to be able to show a webpage after students have logged in.  Ideally that webpage will be connected to a photoalbum so that I can show pics I have taken of school events and class activities.  Can this be done?  I would appreciate it if someone would give me a nudge in the right direction.

Promedio de valoraciones: -
En respuesta a Tom Connolly

Re: Showing a title page after students log in

de Joachim Vogelgesang -

Hi,

without creating courses, you can 'Include a topic section' in Site Administration Front Page Front Page settings;

after installing 'Resource Type: Lightbox Gallery Resource' for example and adding as a resource in your front page, you are able to put your pictures here.

If you have a photo album outside Moode (maybe a Picasa Web Album) you can link to this web site (Add a resourse: Link to a file or web site).

hth,

Joachim

En respuesta a Joachim Vogelgesang

de Tom Connolly -

Thanks! I went to downloads, plugins and themes and searched on the name. I found your description but did not seen any way to download the plugin.  What am I missing?

En respuesta a Tom Connolly

de Richard Oelmann -
Imagen de Core developers Imagen de Particularly helpful Moodlers Imagen de Plugin developers Imagen de Testers

From Joachim's link scroll to the bottom of the page

Download Latest Version

Richard

En respuesta a Richard Oelmann

de Tom Connolly -

Got it!  Should I unzip this onto my pc and then upload it, or unzip it directly onto the server space?